Healing the Inner Child
Have you experience childhood trauma that still impacts you today?
Those who have experienced childhood trauma, either sexual, physical, verbal, emotional, or neglect can be effected in many ways.
If you are ready to heal and move forward with empowerment, then this meditation series will help you do that!
Inner child work is the most powerful tool available for healing emotional wounds and enhancing your self-esteem.
These meditations use guided imagery and re-programming to address both conscious and subconscious processes, creating complete and lasting change.
- Awaken great joy, beauty and love within your own heart!
- Become more devoted you will be to protecting and providing for yourself in every way And as part of protecting and providing for yourself!
- Be more likely to eat in healthy ways and exercise regularly!
This is the first step to setting clear, strong and flexible boundaries!
This program included 8 guided meditations:
- Healing the Wounded Child
- Visualization with Your Original, Innocent Child
- Visualization of Your Birth
- Re-Parenting Sexual Guidance
- Re-Parenting Yourself for Confidence
- Re-Parenting Yourself to Strengthen Physical Health
- Re-Parenting to Enhance Self-Esteem
- Re-Parenting to Cultivate Creativity
I love empowering others in living aligned and fulfilled lives! My passion leads my life.
I work with entrepreneurs, high performers, and families to find balance, clarity, calm, and focus in their daily lives. I mentor and coach others in using the tools of the Four M’s:
– Mindfulness (tools for living in the present moment)
– Meditation (tools for energy, clarity, and focus)
– Mindset (tools to cultivate a positive, resilient mindset)
– Manifestation (tools to plan and live out your success)
I have a Bachelor’s from Arizona State University in Elementary and Special Education and a Master’s in Educational Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado, where I did my capstone on how meditation can impact academic achievement.
I have been practicing meditation for fourteen years and teaching for over three. I learned when I ended up working for a yogi in college. I learned and trained with a group of mentors who practiced meditation in the yoga tradition.
If you are here then you desire change and I am here to walk along with you and coach you on that journey.
Love Your Coach,
StartMeditation 1: Healing the Wounded Child (16:00)
StartMeditation 2: Visualization with Your Original, Innocent Child (5:30)
StartMeditation 3: Visualization of Your Birth (7:45)
StartMeditation 4: Re-Parenting Sexual Guidance (2:00)
StartMeditation 5: Re-Parenting Yourself for Confidence (3:15)
StartMeditation 6: Re-Parenting Yourself to Strengthen Physical Health (3:05)
StartMeditation 7: Re-Parenting to Enhance Self-Esteem (3:33)
StartMeditation 8: Re-Parenting to Cultivate Creativity (2:47)